A week ago I created my account with Zipcar. I passed by the office to get me on the road as soon as possible.

It would be finished tomorrow or the day after is what they said. Right now a week has passed and I am still not able to use my card. Calling or mailing doesn't make a difference, no one can tell when the insurance check is done...

I get that a check for my driving record needs to be done, but in no possible way (correct) information about how long it takes is annoying. The app shouldn't end with: so just give us a call and we'll have you fixed up in no time!

Product or Service Mentioned: Zipcar Car Rental.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

You're far from the first and further from the last. HGS on 5515 W War Memorial Dr in Peoria Il 61615 who handles the communication and decisions for Zipcar and Zipcar tells them what to do.

If you also noticed Zipcar doesn't want you to call the local office anymore. If you goto the bottom of the page you will see they deleted the local office number.

And if you look on the Better Business Bureau site they have a D- rating especially for what you described. If you have twitter you will see even more complaints @zipcar.