Horrible customer service.I have spent a lot of money on zipcar to get treated like this.

I was charged $88.21 for an hour and a half. So on September 27, 2017 I made a reservation for an hour I was stuck in traffic and I tried to extended my reservation for another half an hour but I was unable to with my app. I called customer service 15 minutes before the car was due back to explain my situation and I was told that I will be charged the $50 late and they will charge me for the extra half an hour. I argued with Hector the supervisor because they are charging me for a late fee that was unjust.

There is nothing in their late fee policy that states if I was unable to extend my reservation due to an unforeseen or out of my hands situation I will be charged the late fee. I thought I was being responsible by calling them before the car was due back but they spat in my face. The email I received from zipcar states I was 16 minutes late which is a total lie. If I was 16min late why did I get charged the late fee and an extra hour?

I feel like I was robbed by zipcar.

I have recommended about 4 people I will never recommend anyone else.I would want anyone else to feel robbed by zipcar like I do.

Review about: Zipcar Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Zipcar?

Comments